Expert Virus Removal Consultant and Support in West Springfield, MA
9 Common Reasons For iPhone Data Loss
Losing all of your iPhone data would have many reasons behind it. Here are 9 reasons why you might lose your iPhone data.
- Deleted data due to wrong operation on iPhone
By pressing wrong keys you may have accidentally deleted other items.
- iOS update on your iPhone
It often happens that after getting a new update of your iOS version, you may find that your contacts or other data are wiped. This can happen even after restoring the rest of the device’s settings.
- Virus attack
Virus attack in any electronic device can lead to data loss and iPhone is not an exception to this. In some cases, you may have no access to the files on your iPhone.
Jailbreaking your iPhone voids may lead your iPhone to stick in DFU mode where you cannot access any of your data. Pulling out the USB cable during the jailbreak process, or jailbreak fails may also cause data loss.
- Factory settings reset
There might be scenarios when your phone may hang and you need to restore the factory data settings on your iPhone. After restoring the factory data settings, you may find that all of your personal information has been lost.
- iPhone got damaged, crashed, smashed or even lost
If your iPhone gets smashed or crashed, it can cause data loss. The same may happen if you damage your iPhone by dropping it into the water or if its battery circuitry gets short-circuited.
- The device is locked by a forgotten password
There is always a password set on iPhone to protect personal information from intruders, but unfortunately, if you forget your password and get stuck in the locked screen, you’ll have no access to your data.
- iPhone is stuck in black/white Apple logo screen of death
It’s a common complaint from many of the iPhone users that iPhone would get stuck in black/white Apple logo screen of death and access to their files are not possible in this situation.
- Replacing iPhone battery
Replacing the battery has the same effect as resetting the iPhone. Since all flash memory in iPhone or other phones is retained without power. These can cause data loss as well.
Data loss is not only frustration but at times can extend to greater problems. You can get in touch with computer repair and services West Springfield ma for skilled Macbook and Apple product support. They are the ones who can help you out with your iPhone data loss.
Contact West Springfield, Massachusetts Computer/Laptop Repair IT Consultants:
We are a full-service cost-efficient computer repair service provider in West Springfield Massachusetts and its surrounding areas. We offer a wide range of repair and maintenance services for Computer Repair, Laptop Repair, Virus Removal, Lost data recovery, Macbook Repair/Support, any Apple product repair/services and upgrades.
Call us at (413) 781-8100 or click here t0 schedule an appoint.
Our technicians provide fast, efficient computer services for:
- Laptop and desktop computer repairs West Springfield MA
- Virus and malware removal Service West Springfield MA
- Macbook Repair/Support Services West Springfield MA
- Lost Data recovery for hard drives, laptop computers and Mac computers West Springfield MA
Our West Springfield IT Consultants are expert in:
- Computer Repair Services in West Springfield MA
- Laptop Repair Services in West Springfield MA
- Macbook Repair Services in West Springfield MA
- Data recovery Services in West Springfield MA
- Virus Removal Services in West Springfield MA
- IT Consultant Services in West Springfield MA
- Lost data recovery Services in West Springfield MA