Expert Data Recovery Consultant and Support in Westfield, MA
How To Recover Computer Data After A Power Outage With Use Of Recovery Tool?
Data loss can happen for many reasons and suddenly. Some of the reasons are system corruption, formatting, sabotage, or a power outage. Power outage or power failure or blackout is a short or long term loss of electric power which may result in computing system failure and data loss. Usually, uninterrupted power supply (UPS) is recommended to prevent the short-term power outrage but, proper backup is mandatory in case of long-term power outage.
Backup is the simplest option to recover lost data
Backup is the best option to recover the inaccessible data. You can follow these simple steps to recover data from the backup:
- Click on the backup folder
- Select the files and folders you want to backup
- Drag it back to the desired location.
If there is no backup, things may get more difficult. However, you can take help of experts to deal with such situation.
About the data recovery software tool
This is an alternate way of making sure your data is safe. A recovery tool is a comprehensive all-in-all tool that may help you to recover your lost data in all cases. It is compatible with all the operating system versions and this tool helps to recover files from various storage devices like pen drive, USB device, external drive etc.
Why choose data recovery tool?
What are the reasons to select such a tool? Let’s take a quick look.
- It has the easy-to-use interface
- User-friendly design
- 100% data integrity
- Secure and reliable
- Fast and efficient
How does this help to recover data from Power Outage?
The processing of this software is overall effortless and straightforward. Hence, you would have to just follow the recovery wizard to restore the lost, deleted, or inaccessible data with great ease.
Steps to recover data after Power Outage
Most of the software have a similar working structure. Here is the basic for you:
- Download, install and run the software
- Select desired data type from the “Select What To Recover” interface
- Select the drive from where you want to recover the data
- Click Scan
- Launch preview of scanned filed and folders
- Click recover
- Specify the destination location and click start saving to save the restored data
Tips to remember
- Always use UPS for unexpected power surge
- It is always better to backup your data beforehand
Though using the tool is a good idea but it is always better to take help of expert best computer repair and services Westfield ma. They provide proper service at an affordable cost.
Contact Westfield, Massachusetts Computer/Laptop Repair IT Consultants:
We are a full-service cost-efficient computer repair service provider in Westfield Massachusetts and its surrounding areas. We offer a wide range of repair and maintenance services for Computer Repair, Laptop Repair, Virus Removal, Lost data recovery, Macbook Repair/Support, any Apple product repair/services and upgrades.
Call us at (413) 781-8100 or click here to schedule an appoint.
Our IT Consultants provide fast, efficient computer services for:
- Laptop and desktop computer repairs Westfield MA
- Virus and malware removal Service Westfield MA
- Macbook Repair/Support Services Westfield MA
- Lost Data recovery for hard drives, laptop computers and Mac computers Westfield MA
Our Westfield IT Consultants are expert in:
- Computer Repair Services in Westfield MA
- Laptop Repair Services in Westfield MA
- Macbook Repair Services in Westfield MA
- Data recovery Services in Westfield MA
- Virus Removal Services in Westfield MA
- IT Consultant Services in Westfield MA
- Lost data recovery Services in Westfield MA